Chase United Explorer Card, 60K Bonus Miles with $5K Spending
The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card has a new offer that will get you a total of 60,000 miles when you spend $5,000 within three months. This is not the best offer miles wise, but the lower spending requirement makes it better in my opinion.
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. Offer ends 4/2/20.
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- Earn two miles for each $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn one mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit
- 25% back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, food and drinks
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year
A good offer for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card. We have seen previous offers for 65,000 miles that required $10K spending, so this could be a better option for many people.
Keep in mind that the Chase 5/24 rule does apply here, so not many people will be eligible to receive the bonus miles. But if you are under 5 cards in the last 24 months, then it could be a good opportunity to earn some United MileagePlus miles.
Also check out the new United Business Card that has a 100K miles offer.