A Team Staffing, Southern California’s locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a multitasking, energetic Escrow Processor / Front Desk in a busy DBO escrow office in Beverly Hills, CA.
If you have 1-3yrs office related experience and are looking to learn more about the real estate and escrow industry and build a career APPLY NOW.
As Escrow Processor Front Desk, your responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in this fast-paced office answering phones, greeting clients
- Opening title and escrow orders
- Ordering payoffs and clearing title items
- Sending out opening and closing packages
- Assisting Escrow Officers in all facets of the client’s transaction
- Providing detailed and consistent “above and beyond” client service, exceeding clients’ expectations of responsiveness and service, while using your follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that their transactions close seamlessly and on time.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career. This position offers competitive pay, based on years of escrow experience.
A Team Staffing is Southern California’s title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region.
For EIGHTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee’s careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.
If you meet the requirements for this position, apply today!
Skills and Experiences
- 1-3+ years success in escrow or related industries, banking, mortgage, insurance
- Experience opening escrows, ordering payoffs and insurance and packaging loans
- A service oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven decision making skills